Whether you were the driver, passenger or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to compensation if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault.

Any road traffic accident where someone is injured must be reported to the police. This report can assist you as evidence in your case. You should also take the details of any witnesses to the accident and photographs of the scene and of your injuries. Thereafter you should keep a record of the costs of any treatment you receive (eg physiotherapy) and any loss of earnings or out of pocket expenses.

If you have been injured in a road traffic accident that was not your fault then you should speak to one of our civil litigation specialists who can provide you with friendly and straightforward advice on the merits of your case and what steps to take next. By understanding the complete picture, we can make sure that any compensation takes into consideration your future care needs, any medical treatment and any future loss of earnings.

Please call us on 01442 242999 or email us at enquiries@wheldonlaw.co.uk to discuss the next steps.